Before you create a Facebook page for your business, it is important that you have a clear goal with your page. Here are some questions to ask yourself when you’re coming up with a Facebook strategy:
- Why should you have a Facebook Page?
- What is your goal with your Facebook Page?
- Who should manage your Facebook Page, and who is responsible for its performance?
- Who do you want to reach on Facebook – and how do you plan to reach them?
- How will you respond to negative comments? Handle unsatisfied customers?
- How will you ensure that the objectives of your presence on Facebook is reached?
By having an answer (or at least a great guess) on these questions from the get go, you avoid many beginner’s mistakes.